Drop in to regular twice-weekly surgeries
Julie runs two weekly surgeries which you can drop in to (no appointment necessary) on Mondays and Fridays*. Julie endeavours to see everyone who attends a surgery but occasionally surgery may be taken by a very experienced member of her team of caseworkers.
- Mondays 10-11am at 13a Llangranog Road, Llanishen, CF14 5BL
- Fridays 12.30-1.30pm at 17 Plasnewydd, Whitchurch, CF14 1NR
You'll also see Julie out and about on the weekends at community events and doing street surgeries with her pop-up 'red gazebo'.
Constituents can also ring Julie's office in Whitchurch to make an appointment by calling 0300 200 6241. The office is staffed Monday-Friday all year round (closed on Bank Holidays) and experienced staff also deal with drop-in queries from Monday to Friday.
* Occasionally a surgery has to be cancelled - any changes will be advertised on this website.
What kind of issues can Julie Morgan AM help me with?
Julie's very experienced team of case workers can help constituents' with problems including:
- planning issues
- housing, homelessness, eviction
- health problems
- transport problems
- education issues
- [Immigration issues are not devolved so it's best to contact your local MP: Anna McMorrin MP.]
- antisocial behaviour / neighbourhood disputes
- traffic / parking / fines
- environmental issues
- benefits / PIP / discretionary housing payments / universal credit
Julie's constituency office
Cardiff CF14 1NR
Julie hold surgeries at her Whitchurch constituency office on Fridays between 12.30-1.30pm*.
* Note change of time (previously 2-3pm)
The Labour Party constituency office
13 Llangranog Road
Cardiff CF14 5BL
Julie holds regular surgeries on Mondays between 10-11am.
Julie's office at the National Assembly
Julie Morgan AM
National Assembly for Wales
Cardiff CF99 1NA